Seasons of Love and War. Book 1
Joyce Sterling Scarbrough - Join us on the epic journey of two childhood sweethearts.
RSS

My Blog

Seasons of Love and War. Book 1

138120-348x400-wedpose5Welcome to Seasons of Love and War Blog

30 Comments to Seasons of Love and War. Book 1:

Comments RSS
Brenda on Thursday, August 02, 2012 10:13 PM
Chapter One A hush fell over the sweltering jungles as Kaylob O’Brien and Walt Shaffer anchored their bodies to the putrid ground alive with fire ants and spiders. Although the humid air grew thick with giant mosquitoes, Kaylob focused on worse threats like snakes, tarantulas and the Viet Cong. The moon cast a mellow glow over the landscape in contrast to the chaos below. The stench of sulfur brought Kaylob back to the moment.

cindy ramirez on Friday, August 03, 2012 8:07 AM
I love that scene and the poeticness of it.

Lisa on Thursday, August 02, 2012 10:43 PM
awesome Brenda. This is really cool

Brenda on Friday, August 03, 2012 8:15 AM
Thank you Lisa. Big big hugs

Patti on Thursday, August 02, 2012 10:57 PM
I can not wait to read your book.. So very excited for you!

Brenda on Friday, August 03, 2012 8:14 AM
Thank you Patti, you've been such a big support. Big hugs!

Joyce Scarbrough on Friday, August 03, 2012 5:54 AM
So excited about this book! Looking forward to its publication!

Brenda on Friday, August 03, 2012 7:01 AM
I hope you like your page Joyce. I just got it all done. :-)

cindy ramirez on Friday, August 03, 2012 8:08 AM
Thank you Joyce for all your expertise and editing help. We couldn't have gotten through this stage without you.

Bradly Mitchell on Friday, August 03, 2012 7:25 AM
This is great Brenda, Marsha and I both love the teaser. We have no doubt your book is going to be a best seller.

Brenda on Friday, August 03, 2012 8:17 AM
Bradly and Marsha, You have the kind of love that inspire writers to write love stories. Thank you so much for your support. Much love to you both.

Dean Moretti on Friday, August 03, 2012 1:11 PM
Red, love the new website and I have to say I agree with Brad, it's going to be a hit! good luck to you and I can't wait to read the entire book.

Alex James on Friday, August 03, 2012 3:42 PM
I'm not good at this stuff so I hope I'm doing it right. I think the website looks professional and nice.

Bobbie Natali on Friday, August 03, 2012 5:27 PM
YES YES YES It is August and we can get the books!!!!!! I just know it will be one of the books I read through in one seating....the family will have to bring me food and water. I know you will be a bestseller in no time.Blessing

Shannon Hudson on Saturday, August 04, 2012 11:21 AM
Brenda, everything looks fantastic, love the book trailer and I'm going to download Joyce's book on my Kindle. Which one first? True Blue or Cross Roads? They both look really good. Heck maybe I'll buy them both.

Patti on Sunday, August 05, 2012 8:38 AM
Love the changes on your page, so professional and inviting. I still check everyday to see if I can download it on my Kindle. Oh and Shannon Joyce has 3 books and I have read all 3 of them, they are books you can not put down, read them all it is so worth it!

Aideen C. on Sunday, August 05, 2012 10:04 PM
So how's it looking for the end of Aug? I can't wait to read it. I have to say this website is very nice. I'm just so excited about seeing this book come out. With everything you've been through and to write this, you are my new hero!

Hal Riley on Sunday, August 05, 2012 10:09 PM
I'm a vet from viet nam and would like to read this book where can I get it? Sounds like something up my alley.

Brandon Connor on Wednesday, August 08, 2012 7:10 PM
cool man, this sounds like something I'd like to read. where can I buy it?

Brenda Barry on Thursday, August 09, 2012 7:56 AM
Thank you all so very much. Brandon, it's not out yet. But if you give me your email address of check back here,I'm going to announce when it comes out. :-)

Karen Duncan on Sunday, August 19, 2012 11:35 PM
this looks like a good book, how soon is it coming out?

Karen Duncan on Sunday, August 19, 2012 11:36 PM
Going to sign up on facebook, I don't have an account but I'll give it a try.

emmybello on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 6:39 AM
Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your content seem to be running off the screen in Opera. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem resolved soon. Thanks

Book Publishers on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 11:03 PM
You made some clear points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found most people will agree with your blog.

Anonymous on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 6:17 AM

TheBookPatch on Thursday, August 01, 2013 4:15 AM
Lot of great information which can be helpful in some or the other way. Keep updating the blog,looking forward for more contents.

Creative writing on Monday, August 05, 2013 3:11 AM
Blogs that are based on the love, I like the most. You have provided with lots of information that was required by me.

books like divergent on Tuesday, June 17, 2014 10:16 PM
I'm thankful for finding your blog post. I've bookmarked this site and will return again soon.

fussball on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 2:16 PM
Waehrend Obwohl sicherlich nicht vital , das Angebot von bonus Alternativen das gewesen sein Bestimmungen von einem bestimmten ist eine zusaetzliche bisschen die zu beruecksichtigen , wenn Sie im different Sie wollen bis haengen .Oder was schien so wie a unbedeutende Verletzungen Schaden Macht erweisen koennen allgemein eins seien, ein , dass kann pflegen der Player ab das Spiel der Sport.

Fussball spielenden on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 4:35 PM
Diese true Geld Boni Sportwetten und Casino Online-Casino ist a guter Ort zu erhalten Spass und gewinnen Dur .Die Gruende Die Erklaerungen dafuer sind selbsterklaerend Online sportlichen Aktivitaeten Wetten funktioniert effektiv fuer alle Betroffene - es weniger kompliziert Handhabung als , um zu erhalten und als sein a , um Wetter sein - weil die die Internet Genehmigungen sein schneller